Our beautiful Afternoon Tea Hampers are delivered nationwide, Tuesday-Saturday in clever temperature-controlled packaging through our reliable courier partners.
- Fresh finger sandwiches
- Loch Fyne kiln roasted salmon, rocket & lemon
- Free-range egg mayonnaise & tomato
- Coronation chicken
- Cream cheese & cucumber
- Two plump fruit scones, Rodda’s clotted cream (2x40g), Strawberry & Champagne preserve (2x42g)
- Two of each of the following sweet treats
- Lemon drizzle
- Fruity flapjack
- Blueberry Bakewell slice
- Salted caramel brownie
- Loose-leaf English breakfast tea tin (30g)
- Stainless steel tea strainer
- Maldon Salt pinch tin – a taste of our home town!
- Menu card, personalised gift message card
Beautifully presented in our luxury hamper boxes with hand-tied ribbon. Sent in robustly tested temperature-controlled packaging.
Prefer a vegetarian, or gluten-free afternoon tea? No problem, just let us know in the order notes section at checkout.
Please ensure the recipient is in and expecting the parcel to arrive. As we’re sending fresh chilled food through the courier network, they won’t be able to redeliver the next day. By placing your order, you confirm the recipient will be home and expecting the parcel (especially if sent as a gift).
Our hampers are best enjoyed on the day of delivery. Your scones and sweet treats will keep for two or three days after delivery.
Select a delivery date at checkout
- Tuesday-Friday – Delivery by 1pm is included with no extra charge.
- Saturday – Available at an extra charge of £13.95 on a Pre-1pm service.
You’ll receive a 2 hour delivery window estimate on the morning of delivery. Although we pay extra for a morning service, Pre-1pm delivery is not guaranteed as there may be delays out of our control on the day of delivery meaning your order may arrive late.