Join our kitchen team
As Mrs Salisbury’s continues to grow – we’re now in the position to hire some extra hands in our kitchen team. This will be an exiting new opportunity for those looking to further their career and join our wonderful team. We have a few positions open to those of all experiences, and full training will also be given to those willing to learn the Mrs S way! Just fill out your details below to be considered or scroll down even further to see why you should work at Mrs Salisbury’s!
Work with us
Why join the Mrs Salisbury’s Family?
- Mrs Salisbury’s is a local & independent family run business – and we’re so proud of our little (but ever-growing) team. We pay all our staff members above the national minimum wage and regularly review and increase hourly rates for all our team members.
- Tips are split out equally across all staff members through a TRONC scheme, and are very generous.
- Hourly salaries mean overtime is always paid.
- The majority of shifts are day time shifts meaning your evenings are completely yours – a rarity in this industry! (But we do host the occasional bistro evening or pop up bar which you would be expected to work on occasion.)
- For every 5 star review received we add money to the employee fun fund. Which can be used towards employee days out, gifts etc.
- There are plenty of opportunities for career development and progression. We can help you work out a path to your goal.
- We’re genuinely a nice bunch of people and we understand that sometimes life is tough. Our business and all our team members support each other both at work and outside too. Bullying, harassment and discrimination is never tolerated – not even from our customers. Our staff are proud to work here, and we’re proud to have them. So if you think you’re the perfect fit for our team why not send in your CV using the form below?