Mrs Salisbury’s Delivery Service
We’re starting up our delivery service from 2nd May so you can enjoy our fabulous Afternoon Tea and some extra goodies without leaving your home!
How’s it going to work?
- We’ll be delivering every Saturday & Sunday between 9am-1.30pm (you'll receive an email when you order is on route)
- Place your order online by 6pm each Thursday for weekend delivery, £30 minimum order.
- We have a limited amount of slots available so order early to avoid disappointment
- Afternoon Tea is only available in multiples of 2 people - most dietary requirements catered for, please let us know when you order.
- We’ll take payment by card only when you order and our deliveries will be contact free
- Our workspaces have been adapted to allow for social distancing
Where do we deliver?:
At the moment our route covers CM9 Postcodes (excluding Osea & Northey Island) as well as: Latchingdon, Mayland, Althorne, Southminster, Burnham-on-Crouch. If your close to us but your area isn't listed, please send us a message with your postcode and we'll try to fit you in!
To say thank you:
Each day we deliver, we’ll be giving away an Afternoon Tea for Two to a key worker. You’ll be able to nominate a key worker over our social media accounts and we’ll choose someone to deliver to at random!
Our delivery menu:
|Afternoon Tea for Two Box|
Our £30 Afternoon Tea for Two Box includes freshly cut finger sandwiches, fruit scones with Tiptree preserve & Roddas clotted cream. Together with a selection of bakes & sweet treats.
|Box of 4 Cheddar Cheese Scones||£8.00|| |
|Box of 4 Fruit Scones||£8.00|| |
|Box of 4 Meringues, a guest favourite!|
Top with fresh fruit & cream at home (not included).
|Box of 4 Chocolate brownies||£10.00|| |
|4 Slices of Chocolate Fudge & Caramel Cake (GF)||£10.00|| |
|Loose Leaf English Breakfast Tea 250g||£5.95|| |
|Tea Strainer - Stainless Steel||£2.95|| |
|Our tea room Espresso beans 1kg (not ground)||£18.00|| |